We get asked to endorse, advertise and donate to dozens of organizations and politicians every year.
We are a small business with limited resources, and therefore only donate to organizations whose sole purpose is to defend gun rights, as the Second Amendment is vital to preserving our freedom.
We do not donate, promote or endorse politicians or political organizations.
If you are with a charity that is working to make our community better, please fill out the form below and if we are able to work together, we will reach out.
Funding is competitive. We review proposals every October 31st and contact organizations shortly after.
To be considered, please submit a full proposal below by answering the following questions and attach your answers as a pdf.
1. What’s your most successful program and why? Give me your best example of the way you’ve seen your organization’s work make a difference?
2. What are areas of opportunity for your organization? What could you do better?
3. Do you have a strategic plan? What key things are you trying to accomplish in that plan?
4. Is there anything that you wish more people knew about your organization or the issues you are trying to solve?
5. Where does most of your funding come from? What percentage of your budget comes from private donations, and what do private donations help you to do that your other sources of funding don’t cover?
6. What are your most urgent needs?
7. What would make the greatest difference in helping your organization get better at what it does?
8. If I wanted to get to know the organization better, what are the best ways to learn more?
9. How do you keep your supporters up to date about your work?
10. How do you measure and report on the effectiveness of your programs? Do you have any plans to change or improve your evaluation process?